Thursday, October 9, 2008

Optometrists are not real dr.s!



Ok, ok. I know the title was kind of mean. But I just found out that my sweet baby boy (Bryson) has been wearing glasses for 1 1/2 years for no reason at all! That's right, I took him to an ophthalmologist today to get his glasses updated. She said his eyes are near perfect and doesn't need to wear glasses. She also told me that the glasses he was wearing were almost just glass. They had the tiniest prescription in them but it wasn't worth anything. Well Nationwide Vision...you got us. Never go to a place that will benefit monetarily from your diagnosis. aka: Nationwide Vision. At least Bryson looked super fly in his glasses since he was just wearing them as an accessory!

1 comment:

rrphotosite.com said...

That sucks! But I must say when I was having eye problems I went to an ophthalmologist and they could not find anything wrong, it was my optometrist that finally realized my corneas were swollen from an incorrect contact prescription (given by another lame optometrist). So... lesson we all learn, bring your kids and self to a VERY reputable optometrist or you might get punked. :)