Monday, October 6, 2008

Disneyland/California Adventure


We watched a fun show and afterward got to pose/meet mickey mouse and hercules. He had a big conversation with the boys and was very funny.


I didn't know my camera had the option of playing with the colors until Becky showed me the light!

The boys watching the parade. Deacon was turned around backwards almost the whole time because the parade kept spraying tons of water and he did not like that.

I made the boys pose with her but they did not like it one bit. We ate lunch where all the princesses came to meet us and pose for pictures but no one would pose so we made Corbin do it! He didn't mind!








Baby Malia! Ahhh, she smells so good! Like a baby!









Way too cool






Of course it wasn't all fun and games! They are still brothers even at Disneyland

3 comments:

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

Holy update! Reminds me of me. Cute pictures you took at the park, Disneyland and the Beach looked like sooo much fun, Corbin and Bell make such a cute couple, and every time I go to the California I say the same exact thing, "The weather was so nice, it makes me want to move there!" Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, you all look so great, and happy. I love that your doing this blog, keep up the great work. It just makes me miss you guys more, which is crazy cause I live down the street, duh, I know. :(

Stacy and Angela said...

I love that Corbin and Belle are color coordinated!!! Looks like you guys had a great trip. Makes me want to go to the beach! I can't believe how grown up your boys are. They are just too cute!