Saturday, October 25, 2008

Idaho

I went to Meridian to help my sisters throw a bridal shower for Ali!! When the plane was getting close to the ground, I saw it....the trees. It was Autumn!! I forget about the seasons living here in AZ. I remember Bryson announcing it was officially fall a while ago but it doesn't mean anything here. It was beautiful. I went for a bike ride with Jeff and Emily and forgot my camera. It was an amazing sight and the air was crisp. Every time I visit Idaho, I want to move there. Same with Corbin! Anyway, my sister's bridal shower was so much fun. It was awesome just being there with my entire family. Corbin and my boys were missing though so I wished they were there. I have the best family. I always laugh so hard when we are all together and I love that we all get along so well. Even the in-laws are a perfect fit for our family. Kristin is my sister. I love her. And Brian is awesome too. It will be fun to get to know him better. I can't wait for him to show his whole personality. (I know we are all a bit intimidating with our good looks!) My siblings are my greatest friends! We also got to celebrate my dad's birthday! We packed alot into the 2 1/2 days I was there. Thanks everybody for a great time. We will see you in a couple weeks for the wedding!






No comments: