Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Raelyn's room






So, I was very tired of the year and a half old pics of 4th of July 2009 and decided to post pics of Raelyn's room. It is finally complete! I love it and am especially proud that I did it for so cheap! My dad helped paint the crib and build the doll-house bookshelf (ok, he practically did the whole thing himself). I made the bedding and the art work. I was happy to create a girly room!....finally!!
We are very excited for her to come. I've been having lots of contractions the last 2 days so we'll see if it means anything! We'll keep you posted.......maybe. I suck at this blogging thing. No promises:)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You are so creative. I LOVE it :):) Congratulations on a little girl. I am so excited for you!! Next time I come to Phoenix we will have to get together. Have fun with a new little baby. Babies are soooooo fun. I wish that stayed that little forever :)

Love,
Lisa

Lisa said...

I mean I wish they stayed that little forever ;)

Stacy and Angela said...

I have been thinking about you guys, so glad you updated! Congrats on a baby Girl!!!! I guess I will have to update too, no baby news here (thankfully) Her room is gorgeous, update again when you have had her!!!! Congrats again!!!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Yeah! I am so glad you posted these. Super good job Chelsea! Can' wait to meet that little sweet pea.

Leeloo said...

Hey! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I would love to see you and that little girl. Her name is so cute! I'm due with # 4 march 27th. I can't wait sick of being large lol. Her room is so cute. You did a great job! Hope to see pics and hear from you soon love ya!
Leigh

rachel said...

I am so excited for you guys. The room is so adorable. Okay I am so jealous. I wish I could come and hold her. Ya, so the double checking on the ultra sound didn't work for me. It truly is a boy. Oh, well. I am done trying.